Like the Greek myth of Sisyphus do you feel like your restaurant is an exercise in futility?
Let me help
before you get crushed!
As a CPA and former owner/operator of a successful restaurant for 17 years and ultimately a seller, I have been in the trenches. Let me help you increase your profitability through better accounting and back of house systems.
SEATTLE RESTAURANT CONSULTANT
Jean Klein, CPA is not your typical "Seattle restaurant consultant"
I will help you to implement systems and internal controls to track where your revenues are going and to prevent your profits and assets from vanishing. As a former long-time restaurant owner, I know first hand the real scoop on some of the unacceptable practices that can go on in a restaurant. A restaurant is a financial black hole if no one is minding the financial details.
- Increase profitability
- Create a turnaround strategy
- Make financial data timely and usable
- Clean up an accounting mess
- Set up or modify your QuickBooks Online
- Maximize and integrate POS data with other systems
- Achieve a straightforward payroll solution
- Create methods to enter daily sales and transactions into accounting system
- Set up step-by-step procedures for back office tasks
- Train client on financial, back office, and operational procedures
- Lower CPA and outside accounting costs
- Prepare an exit strategy
- Facilitate ease and accuracy in preparation of tax reports
What people are saying
We were looking for someone to come in and help us get our financial numbers in order which at the time were unfortunately a mess. Jean Klein at Small Restaurant Specialist was able to get us on track in no time. She is friendly, informative and very helpful. We still use her on a consulting basis when unknown financial situations arise.
Joseph Merkling, Executive Chef & General Manager, Steakhouse9 Restaurant and Lounge, Lynden, WA